Last update: 13 June 2022
By accessing or using veryl.com, you agree to be legally bound by these veryl.com Terms and Conditions. Please read this document carefully. If you do not agree with one or more provisions, you should not use veryl.com.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1 These veryl.com Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) constitute a legally binding agreement between William P. Gabbiani having a registered business address at World Trade Center 0832-02466, Panama City, Panama (“we”, “us”, and “our”) and an individual user or an entity (“you” and “your”) accessing the website https://veryl.com (the “Website”) and the related domain name administration services (the “Services”) (collectively, “veryl.com”).
1.2 License to use veryl.com. We grant you a worldwide, personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable and limited license to use veryl.com pursuant to these Terms.
1.3 Disclaimer. Although we regularly monitor the information available on the Website and provided within the scope of the Services, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, currency, relevance, and completeness of all information.
1.4 Third-party links. veryl.com may contain links to websites, applications, and other online sources owned and operated by third parties. We are not responsible or liable in any manner for the content of such third-party links, information, and advertisements, as well as the security and privacy practices deployed by the operators of the third-party websites. Please exercise your due diligence before clicking on any of such third-party links or advertisements.
1.5 Support. Any general requests for customer support should be addressed to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.6 Minors. The Website should not be accessed and used by persons under the age of 16. We do not conclude any contracts for the Services with persons under the age of 18.
1.7 Privacy and other relevant terms. The documents that include important provisions regarding your use of veryl.com and should be read and interpreted together with these Terms are:
- Other individual terms and conditions are made available by us through veryl.com.
2. THE SERVICES
2.1 The Services include, without limitation, handling domain name technical issues, monitoring and processing inquiries regarding domain names, appraising domain names, reviewing and replying to unsolicited or solicited domain name offers, presenting promising offers to the respective domain owners, and facilitating domain name sales by initiating escrow transactions on behalf of the respective domain owners.
2.2 We do not own or claim any proprietary rights to the domain names handled by us (the “Domains”). The Domains remain the sole property of their respective owners.
2.3 By using the Services, you acknowledge and agree that:
- If you use the Services on behalf of an entity, you are duly authorized by that entity to act on its behalf; we shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the lack of such authorization;
- You will comply with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties, and regulations in connection with your use of the Services;
- You will not claim any proprietary rights, including intellectual property rights, to the Domains, unless you have legitimate rights to do so;
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to manage and filter the inquiries related to the Domains; we may dismiss any inquiry with or without reason with no liability to you; we are under no obligation to present any offer to the owner.
- The Domains may or may not be for sale or may be withdrawn at any time with or without reason at our or owner’s discretion; no communication made available by us through veryl.com or any other means with regard to the Domains implies that the Domains are or will be for sale.
- No solicited or unsolicited domain name offers are binding;
- The estimate values provided by us with regard to the Domains are based on the limited knowledge available to us and then-current tendencies of the domain name market; because of the subjective nature of such valuations and possible incomplete data supplied to us, we cannot warrant that our valuation is complete or error-free; all estimate values, whether explicit or implied, should be accepted by you as guidelines only. Accordingly, we disclaim all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose;
- We do not provide any warranties whatsoever for any acts or omissions of domain name owners, including, without limitation, any warranties that the owners of the Domains will respond to any inquiries or consider any offers made with respect to the Domains;
- Provided a domain owner wishes us to pursue a sales agreement with a prospective purchaser – for the purpose of this Agreement (referred to as “Parties”) we will negotiate in good faith to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Either party may cease negotiations at any time, with or without a reason, and without any damage to the other party;
- All sales transactions with regard to the Domains shall be vested in and governed by a sales agreement concluded by the Parties (the “Agreement”). The Agreement shall contain the entire understanding of the Parties with regard to the sales transaction and supersede all prior agreements and understandings; and
- All transactions shall be completed via the escrow service provider escrow.com unless agreed otherwise by the Parties.
2.4 You are solely responsible for making decisions about the information that you would like to disclose to us within the scope of the Services. To the highest extent permitted by the applicable law, we shall not be liable for any unauthorized disclosure, destruction, loss, use, or falsification of your information that was caused by circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control. Our liability will be limited to the highest extent permitted by the applicable law.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3.1 Our content. Most of the content available on veryl.com, including all information, software, data, logos, marks, designs, graphics, pictures, video files, sound files, illustrations, graphics, and similar (collectively, “Our Content”) is owned by us, our partners, agents, licensors, vendors, and/or other content providers. Our Content is protected by applicable intellectual property laws and international treaties. You are not allowed, without obtaining prior written authorisation from us, to copy, distribute, make available, disassemble, make alterations, decompile, reverse engineer, translate, adapt, rent, loan, use, lease or attempt to grant other rights to Our Content to third parties, or use any manual or automated means to scrap any content available on veryl.com.
3.2 Our brand. You may not use the brand, the word or figurative trademarks associated with veryl.com or third-party trademarks without prior consent of a trademark owner. You are not allowed to use such brands and trademarks in any way that suggests that we sponsor, endorse, or associate with you without obtaining prior written consent from us.
3.3 Third-party intellectual property. Some of the intellectual property assets, such as third-party trademarks or domain names, featured on veryl.com may be owned by other third parties. Such third-party intellectual property does not belong to us and it remains the sole property of the respective third-party proprietors.
3.4 Copyright infringement claims. If you have any grounds to believe that any content available on veryl.com violates your or third party’s intellectual property rights, please contact us and express your concerns or request to remove the allegedly infringing content. We will reply to the copyright infringement claim as soon as possible but no later than 2 weeks. Before sending your claim to us, please make sure that you sign it and include information that would allow us to locate the allegedly infringing content.
4. AVAILABILITY AND FORCE MAJEURE
We put reasonable efforts to ensure that veryl.com is always accessible to you. However, the availability of veryl.com may be affected by factors, which we cannot control, such as bandwidth problems, equipment failure, acts and omissions of third-parties, or force majeure events, including, but not limited to: acts of God; strikes; work stoppages; accidents; acts of war or terrorism; civil or military disturbances; nuclear or natural catastrophes and interruptions; shortage of supply, breakdowns, loss or malfunctions of utilities and communications or computer (software and hardware) services. We take no responsibility for the unavailability of veryl.com caused by such factors.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
5.1 We provide veryl.com on “as available”, “as is”, and “with all faults” basis. To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we do not make any representations or warranties about the reliability, suitability, and accuracy, for any purpose, of veryl.com, the Services, any content featured on veryl.com, whether provider by us or by third parties, and hereby disclaim all warranties regarding veryl.com and its operation.
5.2 It is your sole responsibility to verify and assess the fit for the purpose of veryl.com prior to using it and to decide whether or not veryl.com fits for the intended use.
5.3 By using veryl.com, you acknowledge that we may use third-party suppliers to provide software, hardware, storage, networking, and other technological services. The acts and omissions of third-party suppliers may be outside of our reasonable control. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability for any loss or damage resulting from the acts and omissions of such third-party suppliers.
5.4 Nothing in these Terms shall affect any statutory rights that you are entitled to as a consumer and that you cannot contractually agree to alter or waive.
6.LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
6.1 Unless otherwise excluded or limited by the applicable law, we will not be liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, incidental, punitive, special or other related damages, arising out or in connection with your use of veryl.com, any content made available through veryl.com, whether provided by us or by third parties, any transactions concluded through veryl.com, or use of veryl.com for unauthorised or unlawful purposes. You agree not to hold us liable in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
6.2 This Section 6 shall apply whether or not we have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of veryl.com, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such a provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms. The validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected as a result.
9.GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
9.1 Governing law. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Panama, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
9.2 Jurisdiction. You agree to resolve any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms by means of negotiation with us. If the dispute cannot be resolved by means of negotiation, the dispute shall be submitted to the courts in Tallinn. This Section 10 does not affect any statutory rights that you are entitled to as a consumer.
10.1 Term and termination. The Terms enter into force on the date indicated at the top of the Terms and remain in force until updated or terminated by us.
10.2 Amendments. We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version on veryl.com. Such amendments may be necessary due to the changes in the requirements of laws, regulations, new features of veryl.com, or our business practices. We will send you a notification (if we have your email address) about any material amendments to the Terms that may be of importance to you. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Your continued use of veryl.com after any changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. We also reserve the right to modify the services provided through veryl.com at any time, at our sole discretion.
10.3 Breach of the Terms. If we believe, at our sole discretion, that you violate these Terms and it is appropriate, necessary or desirable to do so, we may:
- Send you a formal warning;
- Temporarily or permanently prohibit your use of veryl.com;
- Report you to the relevant public authorities; or
- Commence a legal action against you.
10.4 Transfer of rights. You are not allowed to assign your rights under these Terms. We are entitled to transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms entirely or partially to a third party by giving a prior notice to you. If you do not agree to the transfer, you can terminate these Terms with immediate effect by deleting the Account, cancelling the Fees, and ceasing to use veryl.com.
10.5 Merger or acquisition. In the event we, during the term of these Terms, are acquired, merged, or sell all or substantially all of our assets, these Terms shall not automatically be terminated and we agree to use our best efforts to ensure that the transferee or surviving company shall assume and be bound by the provisions of these Terms.
10.6 Entire agreement. These Terms, together with the documents referred to therein, represent the entire agreement between you and us regarding your relationship with us and govern your use of veryl.com.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by using the following contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: VEYRL c/o GTC Panama, World Trade Center 0832-02466, Panama City, Panama